Quality Assurance Tester
We are seeking a QA Tester, who is looking to develop their career in testing and software, to join our team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that each developed piece of software is fully functional, fit for purpose and in-keeping with the high standards of the business. You will achieve this through consultation with designers and developers, thorough examination of documentation and specifications, and meticulous examination of the developed software.
urLive is an equal opportunity employer.
• System and regression testing for all software development
• Working closely with developers to ensure that faults are resolved quickly and documented appropriately
• Creating automated tests using leading industry frameworks (such as Selenium)
• Leading priority and severity triage for identified bugs
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience as a software developer or tester
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines to meet deployment schedules
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills. The ability to articulate scenarios which cause software defects both verbally and in written communication
• Experience creating and maintaining automated tests
• Confidence to engage with members of the production team, the wider business teams and users proactively and effectively
You are also:
- A self-starter who likes to innovate
- Passionate about simplicity
- A teammate who loves to collaborate
- Positive and able to adapt quickly to change
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once URL.Live Software Inc. receives your application, your information will be used only for the purpose of employment. Your information will only be viewed by our management team and stored securely. We will not share any information you provide including your email address with any third parties.