Manager Marketing Communications
urLive is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to develop and drive marketing campaigns for an innovative and unique communications product. The successful candidate will oversee marketing communications and lead public relations activities that promote urLive and our products.
We are looking for someone with proven experience as a marketing leader at a SaaS company or at a digital agency. You will have demonstrated high impact on the growth of an early-stage company.
urLive is an equal opportunity employer.
• Managing brand delivery and consistency across multiple marketing programs
• Leading and developing new strategies to increase customer acquisition
• Setting and exceeding ambitious growth marketing targets
• Utilising latest innovations and continually driving improvements in the performance of digital marketing channels
• Overseeing brand-building, content creation and promotion to position urLive as a leader and authority in the communications space
Qualifications and Skills
• Masters of Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication or business related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably in a early stage companies
• Outstanding written communication and oral communication
• Creative thinking to drive innovation and brand development
• Breadth of marketing skills including customer segmentation, brand and product marketing, customer acquisition
You are also:
- A self-starter who likes to innovate
- Passionate about simplicity
- A teammate who loves to collaborate
- Positive and able to adapt quickly to change
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once URL.Live Software Inc. receives your application, your information will be used only for the purpose of employment. Your information will only be viewed by our management team and stored securely. We will not share any information you provide including your email address with any third parties.