urLive is redefining video calling through our unique Infinity URL, One-Click and Zero-Click Browser Calling and Schedule-And-Forget innovations.
We are seeking a talented UI Design professional to help us redefine the user interface for our web application service and our mobile apps for iOS and Android. If you enjoy working on next generation interface challenges then we’d love to hear from you!
You do NOT need to be able to code your designs, we have talented developers who will bring your vision to life. We require someone who lives and breathes design to help us navigate uncharted waters in video calling user interface design.
This is a remote, part-time position.
urLive is an equal opportunity employer.
• Improve the look and feel of
• Create overall concepts for the user experience (including our calling, scheduling and consulting interfaces) and ensure all interactions are intuitive and easy for users
• Design the aesthetics to be implemented by our developers, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
• Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to urLive’s dev team and management
• Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
• Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on users’ ease of use
Qualifications and Skills
• 5-10 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
• Design or Fine-Arts Degree from a reputable university
• No coding skills required – you will not code your designs but will instead work with developers
• Proven experience designing mobile apps
• Experience designing video teleconferencing, telephony or VoIP applications an asset
• Demonstrated Proficiency with at least ONE visual design program (examples Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, CorelDraw, Inkscape, etc.)
• Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
• Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
• Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
You are also:
- A self-starter who likes to innovate and are passionate about simplicity
- Positive and able to adapt quickly to change and able to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
If this describes you then please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Once URL.Live Software Inc. receives your application, your information will be used only for the purpose of employment. Your information will only be viewed by our management team and stored securely. We will not share any information you provide including your email address with any third parties.